Friday, December 3, 2010

Draw the line and Turn back time

Not too long ago, I finished a game that I had mindlessly bought from Gamestop, where I worked at the time.

Chances are, I just saw the cover and thought, "Ooh, pretty!" I tend to do that.

My purchases are/were also highly influenced by attractive guys.


I was filing it away when I re-discovered it.

"H'uh, I never did play this... WELP TIME TO DIG OUT MY DS."

And about a week ago, I finished it.

It was a bit shorter than I hoped.


As short as our time together was, the main character Ethan and I had to go our separate ways.

I beat it roughly two days, eking out every second of my lunch break at work to try and figure out where/when the hell his parents went.

Also, to save some lives, yo.

There were some parts that weren't exactly explained. Such as why the baddie went through the trouble of going back in time to make sure this one employee at a certain coffee shop was hit and killed by a damn refrigerator. Yes, you heard me.

Also, I'm only assuming it was the baddie through hints during that chapter, and that he's kinda the only other guy with a time hollow pen.

All in all, it was fun, and I will describe it as a mystery game because fuck, what else is it? A puzzle?

Hurr where did my parents go - WHY AM I BEING RAISED BY A WRITER NOW - oh it was always like this? - wtf no it wasn't - DAMN YOU TIME HOLLOW PEN.

I hate time paradoxes now, by the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment