Friday, December 3, 2010

Eternal Sonata

I've played this once upon a time. Never finished though. However, for the sake of you single viewer who I'm only imagining, lemme tell you about it.

I don't know why I'm so tall. And why he's looking away.

Though for your convenience (and not because I'm potentially a viewings-whore) I've also uploaded gameplay onto a youtube account that my roommate and I share.
The link only takes you to part one of the game, though we do have some RE5 Mercenaries recorded.

There is something wrong with me....

So far, I looove the music and don't understand why I ever stopped playing.

seriously, though, I have no idea how this would work.

All I can say is I've played roughly an hour's worth, and as sad as it is, I'm LOVING it.

Part one:

No comments:

Post a Comment